There are a lot of reasons why a lot of folks trust the Happier Camper. From their lightweight design to their comfortable interiors, no wonder it is becoming a popular choice among trailer homeowners. They are different models available for purchase and you can easily attach each one of them to your car and drive off into the sunset.
If you are in the market for a camper, then you might have a hard time finding the right one to settle for. This could be for the obvious reason that there are many products in the market to choose from. But just like every other commodity, it can be difficult to find the right camper to settle for.
HC products are becoming popular among Americans especially among those living in the state of California where it is manufactured. You can easily get your camper delivered to you anywhere in the world, as the company has delivered numerous campers to different parts of the globe.
The increase in popularity of the Happier Camper brands has made us do a review of the product. In this article, we will be discussing about the Happier Camper and learn about the features that make the product so popular.
Why You Need a Camper?
This is the first question you need to ask yourself when you are looking to buy a camper. Once you’ve got the answer to this question, you can now decide on the type of camper you want to buy. It doesn’t matter whether you are going on a hiking trip in the woods or a summer vacation with the family, you will certainly need a place to stay on any camping trip. While a tent will be a good choice for a hiking trip into the woods, a camper will be a lot useful for a road trip. You can easily attach it to the back of your vehicle and haul it wherever you like.
The best campers are designed to be lightweight and easy to tow with most vehicles. They are also equipped with features that add a lot of fun and relaxation to your outdoor adventure. If you are a lover of adventure and love to travel a lot, a camper will be a good investment for you. A camper gives you the freedom to travel wherever you like without worrying about much. Here are a few good reasons why we think you should spend on a camper
Campers are Affordable
You don’t have to break the bank to purchase a camper, with a few thousand dollars; you can find a decent one to buy. There are also good second-hand deals available if you don’t have enough for a brand new one. They are cheaper compared to caravans just in case you were wondering if a camper is the cheaper option.
They are Convenient
Campers give you all the convenience you want on the road. Imagine being able to tow the kitchen, wardrobe, and bathroom along with you on your trip. The readymade bed means that you don’t have to worry about where to sleep. If you are looking to buy a camper, ensure that they have all the features you need to make your journey a memorable one.
Easy to Tow
Most campers are designed to be lightweight which makes it easy for them to be towed by a car. This saves you the additional stress and cost of upgrading your vehicle like when you want to attach a caravan.
Can drive on Off-road Terrain
There are models of campers that are designed with 4WD. These campers are able to navigate through rough terrains. This makes a camper a good addition for your off-road adventure.
Compared to a tent, campers provide a lot more comfort especially the models that come with hard floors. Some also come with dry flush toilets that make it easy for you to ease yourself while on the road. You also don’t have to worry about the rain when you sleep in a camper unlike when you are outside in a tent.
Why you Should Buy Happier Camper
There are a lot of modern features that make the happier camper a good addition to your camping trip. They include:
- Ultra-lightweight design. The entire unit weighs 1100 LBS
- You can easily attach the camper to most vehicle for transportation
- Equipped with a 100% insulated fiberglass that protects you from the elements
- It is available in 7 colors which makes it easier for you to find one that matches your style
- Large walking space that you don’t have to crawl in
- Packed with enough storage space. It can accommodate everything you need to take with you on your trip
- Equipped with standard electric brakes that make it easy for you to get a hold of the camper even on the roughest terrains
- Can easily fit into most parking space and garages.
- Equipped with panoramic windows that keep the camper cool
- The HC1 camping trailer has 6’8’’ bed that can accommodate five people
- It is solar-powered with panels that help to give you all the power you need on your trip
- The outdoor porch light provides vision in the dark
- Sturdy reinforced tube frame that with built-in rear stabilizing jacks
- Side door, upper shelf, and perimeter wall storage space to keep your stuff
- 1-year structural guarantee that the fiberglass wouldn’t cave in. There are also warranties on other components that make up the camper
How Much Does Happier Camper Cost?
You can buy a brand new Happier Camper for 18,950USD.
Other Alternatives to Happier Camper
Some other quality campers you can spend your money on are:
If you have been wondering about the best camper to buy you can try out the Happier Camper.